Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Step 20 is the Killer

Getting to Florence is actually pretty darned easy. 76 simple steps. I never realized that I could do it on my own.

Nothing new to report - same scheiße, different day. Got out of the hospital again yesterday - the second time since Saturday night - and again it's just "one of those pregnancy things." Doctor actually said: "There are things that happen where if you weren't pregnant we would be very worried that they were occuring, but since you are pregnant, it's just one of those pregnancy things." So I'm supposed to bleed when I pee and have sharp stabbing pains in my lower abdomen that escalate to occuring every 5 seconds [no lie], be dizzy to the point of falling down and see bright holes in my vision like fireflies flying around my head. Not to mention the contractions that were occuring every 4 minutes - TWO MONTHS EARLY! Yes, this is apparently "one of those pregnancy things". Grr.

More later...

No comments: