Wednesday, May 26, 2004

Amnesia & Piecing it Back Together

Was it a weekend? - No, it's Wednesday... So it was Monday, & Tuesday I spent gathering as many journals I could find and pulling out pages and putting them into a datebook.

Not really Amnesia, but a critical lack when it comes to perception of time. One I did not know was to be as bad as it was until I realized the amount of things racking up in a years time, when I thought that they were progressing of a long period... but by the same token 'I couldn't possibly have been here *that* long.!'

Yesterday: Foodbank, St VdP, got 10 cent bead trays, and set up an organized bracelet making area - FINALLY!
Today: Watched Anna Karenna, cleaned out my closet and found my blue d-fly necklace, much to my relief. Got a call for a job interview!! Fingers are crossed!

I don't know how I will put it all my finding [back to the memory book] together: DJ entries, written notes, receipts showing where I was on certain days, pictures... scrapbook, but I can't print 2 years of DJ... I'll just get the written stuff typed in, then worry about format later.

Current Music: Only Pieces of the Night - Gin Blossoms
Current Mood: Tired [nap interrupted by job interview call], thirsty and nauseated [?]
Current Wt =/-: +2 [no explanations, but no excuses, either]

No comments: